Established in 1927, Shorewood Hills sits between the shores of Lake Mendota and University Hospital. The tree lined streets of Shorewood Hills hold many different styles of architecture. Well known for its Moderne, International and Prairie Style homes, Frank Riley, Beatty and Strang, and Louis Sullivan are just some of the designers to help build this wonderful community.
Most well known for his Prairie School architectural style, Frank Lloyd Wright constructed two unique places in Shorewood Hills. The Pew home on Lake Mendota and the First Unitarian Meeting House. His influence on the entire neighborhood of houses can also be seen in the many Mid Century Modern style homes found here.
A community pool, ice rink and International Elementary School are also great additions to this wonderful enclave to the Madison area.
- $850,000 : 3423 SUNSET DR, Shorewood Hills3 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $1,150,000 : 1525 Sumac Dr, Madison4 beds, 4 full bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $1,350,000 : 3140 Oxford Rd, Madison3 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $998,500 : 2921 COLGATE RD, Madison4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $300,000 : 3100 LAKE MENDOTA DR ,Unit 504, Madison2 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListed with The Kruse Company, REALTORS
- $535,000 : 3519 TALLY HO LN, Madison3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Century 21 Affiliated
- $1,299,000 : 3668 Lake Mendota Dr, Madison4 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Madison Buyer Agency, LLC
- $275,000 : 3100 LAKE MENDOTA DR ,Unit 403, Madison2 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
See all Shorewood Hills Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 5/25/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.